n. 头痛, 令人头痛之事
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness
同义词：concern, worry, vexation
- pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
同义词：head ache, cephalalgia
- The aspirins eased my headache.
- He had a headache yesterday.
- I've got a splitting headache.
- This medicine will relieve your headache.
- The clamor of traffic gave me a headache.
- I've got a headache.
- The boy had a headache and had to see the doctor.
n.（名词）A pain in the head.头痛Informal
Something, such as a problem, that causes annoyance or trouble.【非正式用语】